By shelesh gupta Dessert Indian Boil
March 15, 2015
Mysore style mango milk dessert
1 Mango (cut in small pieces)(make sure its sweet)
2 glass milk
1/4 tsp ground cardamom (elayichee)
Sugar to taste
1. Put saffron in milk and boil.
2. Let milk cool down to room temperature.
3. Add sugar and put in refrigerator.
4. Add Mango to it about half an hour before serving and put it back in refrigerator.
5. Sprinkle cardamom powder on the top.
6. Serve cold.
7. You can serve it warm(not hot) also.
(that will save your cooling time)
Total time to prepare 5 minutes plus time to cool milk.
Easy to prepare and yummy. Would appreciate if you can post a pic.
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.